Trontier Limited is an innovative Frontier Technologies company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet your data-driven and automation needs. We help you uncover patterns in raw data, gain insights and use them to make informed decisions. With novel AI technologies, we design solutions that will filter through the massive pool of data to automatically identify and extract meaningful information for faster and smarter decision-making. Our solutions use AI to improve KPIs, gain new market intelligence and predict future outcomes.
We provide the right tools to analyse massive unstructured Big Data generated from IoT sensors and other sources including text, images, videos, and time series. Thus, we make sure that our customer’s business does not leave huge amount of valuable data and insights behind. We deliver end-to-end digital transformation for a broad range of sectors including health, agriculture, logistics, manufacturing and businesses that have medium to large-scale data-driven needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a content creator intern to write blog posts about industry related topics.
- You will produce marketing copy for advertising products and promote a company’s content on social media.
- You will prepare well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms.
- You will measure web traffic with the head of digital marketing (e.g. bounce rates and conversion rates).
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is also passionate in interviewing industry professionals for incorporating their views on blogs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Have some years of work or business experience in content writing.
- Has to ensure the company’s website is updated as needed with the help of IT support.
- Has strong research skills to identify the needs of clients and also recommend new topics.
- Has the ability to push our visual design and brand forward in line with latest design trends.
- Has the ability to coordinate with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles.
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Creative thinker.
- Has the ability to use keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content.
What’s in it for You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online