One Acre Fund Nigeria – Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engagement (Customer Service) Officer
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Customer Engagement Officer, you will provide excellent customer service and respectful communication to all clients contacting the Hotline.
- You will be the voice of One Acre Fund. You will take care of incoming customer calls and also conduct outbound surveys.
The detailed scope of tasks is as follows:
- Inbound Calls: Receiving client phone calls and recording them in the Customer Engagamenttracker (perform ticketing when electronic workflow management systems will be implemented).
- Respond to various client questions including:
- Collaborate with external departments to find solutions on claims/requests in case you don’t have an immediate response
- Outbound Calls/Surveys: Responsible for making outgoing calls and conduct surveys as requested by Global, BizOps and other departments.
- SMS Blasts:
- Review/ QC SMS blast request received through the google form.
- Prepare and execute SMS blasts as requested.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Writing Hotline reports as updates for stakeholders
- Occasionally being called upon to do some light analysis of the data coming into the hotline so that the program may utilize this information.
- Case Management:
- investigate all cases of farmer complaints through phone calls to One Acre Fund
- Prioritize weekly cases to follow up and prepare a travel schedule
- Investigate and acquire relevant documentation including budgets and records for farmer refund payments, inputs delivery documents to detect any anomalies and errors and launch investigations
- Field Visit Activities:
- Schedule visits to investigate cases with Field Managers, Field officers and Group Leaders as appropriate
- Meet with impacted and affected parties and obtain written statements and evidence such as default acknowledgement forms and reports from relevant parties
- Arrange any follow-up appointments to help with the investigation
Career Growth and Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Qualifications and Required Skills
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a strong background in finance or a related field, and a demonstrated long-term passion for sustainable agricultural development. We are looking for extraordinary candidates that are proactive; please only apply if you fit these criteria:
- Relevant work experiences including demanding professional work experience in business, banking or an INGO
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office.
- Deep understanding of the One Acre Fund core program model
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrates integrity and a positive attitude
- Language: Fluent in English, Yoruba and/or Hausa/Gbagyiand has a good understanding of local communities and cultures
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
- Proven organizational, analytical, communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office especially Excel and Google Suite for data analysis, presentation and report writing
- Communication skills: A strong and confident personality, able to communicate clearly and diplomatically
- Able to handle difficult situations and complaining/demanding clients on the phone
- Quick learner and a proactive problem solver
- Exercises confidentiality and has a high degree of integrity
Application Closing Date
10th Februrary, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Customer Services|