HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Abraham Adesanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and nurture long-term relationships with clients, contributing and developing integrated marketing campaigns to promote product sales and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship Building: Maintaining productive & positive relationships with clients for business growth. Maintaining existing clients and generating new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Communication: handling client communication effectively, providing timely client support, understanding client needs and aligning them to existing business programs to meet the needs of the client.
- Business reviews: conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with allotted land or building.
- Collaboration: working with internal teams– sales, engineers, senior management to address clients’ needs.
- Retention & Acquisitions: Informing clients about company products, services and promotions, forwarding upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team, alerting sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Customer satisfaction: Addressing client concerns promptly and professionally. Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the department head, carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Data: Updating the CRM database and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution is Marketing, or Business Administration, or Economics or any other related field.
- A Minimum of two years working experience as a client relationship professional. Strong interpersonal skills.
Skills & Attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
- Critical Thinking and Tenacity
- High standards of ethics, integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially meeting deadlines
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to function with limited supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Customer Services|