Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for providing quick supports services to the Sales & Marketing Account Managers.
- Work closely with other job functions internally within the company to improve the overall services levels.
- Follow up with the customers to settle account receivables and the due invoices based on the credit terms per account.
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- Monitor the daily upload from the banks and other customers and keep track of daily personalized jobs alongside pending records.
- Manage customer complaints and drive escalations for swift resolutions.
- Liaise with banks procurement unit for timely stock shipments of fulfillment stationeries.
- Update the bank on daily expectations in respect to personalized cards.
- Liaise with the sales account managers for update on various accounts.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients to promote the organization’s value.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Marketing or any Social Science related academic qualification.
- 2 – 3 years working experience.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Customer Services|