A Reputable Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Edo
Employment type: Full-time or part-time
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
Qualification / requirements:
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and current Location as the subject of the mail eg “Customer Service Representative / Asaba”.
|Job Category||Customer Services|