A reputable company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Anambra, Delta and Edo
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Current Location as the subject of the mail. e.g “Customer Service Representative / Onitsha”.
|Job Category||Customer Services|