Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data and Measurement Lead, Large Customer Sales (English)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
- Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- The team’s mission is to unlock growth for advertisers and for Google by making Google a trusted thought partner and enabling teams to deliver high-impact client pitches, grow industry knowledge and expertise, and be digital thought leaders. The team also helps clients accurately value Google media by improving the way they measure the impact of Google media, and helps clients uncover growth opportunities based on consumer and market insights, and campaign analyses.
- As a Data and Measurement Lead on the Large Customer Sales Team, you will drive measurement and attribution solutions as a consultant to advertisers in Sub-Saharan Africa. You will work with clients to improve their measurement capabilities and integrate their various data sources to build a view on attribution, and drive growth through actionable insights.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Prepare and deploy a measurement and attribution capability plan, taking responsibility for implementation of measurement products and solutions for assigned clients.
- Work on a project basis with clients to help them solve their data, measurement, and attribution challenges through a process of consultation and leadership, to deliver advanced measurement solutions and media activation, leading to measurable business growth.
- Act as a leader for measurement strategy and activation plans across industries, advocating best practice for your assigned clients and helping to lift overall measurement literacy and maturity.
- Perform attribution modeling and other various types of analysis in order to improve the performance of client media investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with offline data integrations including APIs, Data Warehouse, and Google Analytics Measurement Protocol.
- Experience with Google Cloud products including BigQuery.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Piwik, etc.).
- Knowledge of the African media landscape.
- Ability to influence C-level on measurements and drive technical outcomes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting, Customer Services|