Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
Job Title: Database Developer & Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a qualified Database developer and Analyst for to design stable and reliable databases, according to our client’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- OND/HND degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online