Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Deputy Librarian
- Assist in the provision of campus based high quality, customer focused library and IT support to a diverse learning and research community.
- Possession of a University Degree (minimum of a Second Class Division) plus PhD from a recognized national or international university in a relevant area
- Minimum of thirteen (13) scholarly publications in reputable national and international journals, ten of the publications must have been in reputable international journals
- Membership of the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria
- At least, ten (10) years cognate working experience preferably in national or international universities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Working knowledge of office equipment and accurate keyboarding skills necessary to manage clerical and cataloging duties.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous while interacting with library patrons
- Good understanding of computer systems, card files, and other reference sources and how to use such systems
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online