BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Own performance for Meta social ads, Google Adword, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads with accountability for aggressive CAC / ROAS goals.
- Manage all SEO activities for the product set.
- Provide recommendations and points of view on campaign structure, targeting, creative opportunities, executing A/B testing opportunities for bidding, targeting, copy, creative, and landing page strategies.
- Maintain and update a robust audience strategy based on user attributes, interests, browsing patterns, demographic data, custom audiences, and more.
- Work with the creative team to produce and update digital assets, iterating on the design and messaging strategy based on performance.
- Conducting competitive research to help refine our product positioning, differentiators, and value propositions
- Analyzing learner input, applicant data, the competitive landscape, market insights, and course materials to recommend and craft target customer personas, value propositions, positioning, and key messaging
- Reviewing messaging and targeting on landing pages, brochures, ads, emails, and other marketing collateral to ensure it aligns with positioning – recommend improvements
- Create campaigns,, messaging, or landing page testing recommendations specific to program personas to improve funnel efficacy
- Developing first ever templates to improve quality of outreach conversations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.