A reputable Real Estate Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Media Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop timely and accurate digital plan that captures all the digital platforms within the approved budget (e.g. social media pages, online newspaper, blogs etc.) and ensure all digital plan is delivered within 48hrs after brief.
- Ensure timely deployment of digital banners and other contents across digital platforms based on the approved digital plan.
- Build & maintain reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms and ensure reports are submitted per product/brand campaign.
- Monitor different Social Media forums, seminars and other activities that will add value to the organization and recommend same.
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Ensure that all the social media pages for the group’s subsidiaries are updated with relevant contents and product information
- Build up and maximize the social media pages for followers on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Promotions and post sponsorship; ensure generation of top-quality leads from various digital platforms Competences (Skills)
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / BSc qualification with relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.