Digital Marketing Skill Institute is a global digital marketing training company that uses digital technologies to accelerate the development of digital marketing talents and match them with organisations globally either as employees or entrepreneurs. Individuals, companies and their teams of every size build their digital skills using our EdTech product to achieve digital transformation and business growth.
Our Founder, Tobi Asehinde started from his Bedroom in the University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom and ever since the company has grown to become a Global Business with over 115,384 people trained in over 37 countries and 4 continents. All this was achieved without never raising a dime of venture capital money 100% of our business is funded by our customers which gives us the ability to focus on the customer success and experience while thinking long term and building the industry’s highest-quality training and consulting products with high standards delivery.
We believe in being the best. In a world where companies compete with pricing, we believe in competing with value as this is what makes us the best in the business and people will pay for value from the best. We are on a mission to help and empower 1 million people by 2030 to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing across the globe. This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help, but the people that work for them, their families and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs. If we achieve this goal, we will add millions of jobs, and millions of money to the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking to engage an enthusiast, energetic and knowledgeable digital marketing professional; eager to roll up his sleeves to support and encourage trainees to learn, and grow in the digital marketing space.
- The selected applicant will be responsible for helping maintain the institute brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- This role is about planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets..
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests and other digital projects.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- An ideal candidate will bring knowledge and application of immersive, experiential and action-based learning and instructional design theories, an authentic passion for developing people, commitment to positive customer experience.
- 2 years and above hands-on experience in digital marketing
- An expert and should have hands-on experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Planning, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing, Website Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, and Analytics, Digital Marketing Career and Agency.
- Ability to conduct training programs, workshops or delivering talks on Digital Marketing.
- Excellent social and communication skills: you love building relationships with people and helping them develop themselves
- Great empathy which helps you understanding people and their needs
- Can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and amazing energy!!!
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What We Offer
- Salary: N70,000 – N120,00 monthly.
- Competitive Salary with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- All Expense Paid Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online