PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Risk Experienced Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an experienced Associate in the Digital Risk and Cyber Security, you will lead or be part of controls assurance engagements for our clients and support the clients in their desire to improve their processes and control environment.
- You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their complex Risk and Controls needs.
- You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organizations.
- Conduct reviews on IT general controls and application controls;
- Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. Finacle, Flexcube, Navision, Oracle ERP, SAP etc.)
- Assist organizations improve internal controls;
- Perform data analysis using relevant tools such as ACL, SQL, Alteryx and Power BI
- Report to a Senior Associate, Manager or Senior manager on most projects. You will also often have to work in teams.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
- Work within Digital Risk and Cyber Security teams to assist the Engagement Leaders in carrying out quality audits and other assurance services to clients across various industries;
- Participate in all aspects of IT audit and non-audit assurance engagements including planning, coaching, execution and tracking engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met;
- Provide support in ensuring that engagements are executed in accordance with firm’s methodologies and guidance and professional standards;
- Provide guidance, coaching and timely quality constructive feedback to team members
- Assist with the preparation of management control recommendations reports after assessing client’s internal controls and highlighting areas of improvement;
- Promote positive and creative working environments;
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders and their expectations effectively;
- You will regularly collaborate with professionals from both technology and business to advise clients on technology risks related to business processes, applications as well as IT risk management framework (including cyber risks) and risk assessments.
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery;
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s and / or Postgraduate Degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or other business fields of study. Minimum of second class upper;
- 2 – 4 years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience in the use of ACL / SQL / Alteryx / Power BI;
- Experience in the review of Finacle, Flexcube, Navision, SAP and/or Oracle ERP is an advantage;
- Experience in the review of IT infrastructure (operating systems, databases and network systems) is an advantage;
- Possession of, or willingness to pursue, related professional certifications such as CISA and ACCA (part qualification).
- Experience in IT Audit, Software testing, Application testing
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills and presentation skills
- Creativity and good problem solving skills
- Client service delivery
- Coaching, supervision and leadership skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Drive to grow your technical information security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
- Intellectual curiosity
- Basic understanding of new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online