Sansvid – M International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization
With our team of standard professionals and consultants who are effective personnels and experienced in various sectors of the economy, we deliver training, management and consulting services
The training and consulting solutions of Sansvid M. International enables clients to take a practical value-added approach to project,risk and fund management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benue, Kaduna, Lagos, Nassarawa and Ogun
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc / M.Sc
- Must be a resident of the location
- Marketing Experience: 1-3 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
Very attractive Commissions & Bonus.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in a PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DSA/ State in Nigeria” as the subject of the email.