OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Edo, Kano, Nassarawa and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Direct Sales Executive is responsible for driving user adoption of our digital products ( E-wallets, cards etc.) and customer acquisition in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction product utilization
- Have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about the advantages of our product
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships and individuals.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face
- Develop relationships with old and new customers/clients.
- Work strategically and carry out necessary planning in order to have a good market penetration.
- Discuss promotional strategies and activities, feedback on daily experiences, challenges and possible ways of resolving the issues.
- Familiar with the region of operation.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 1 years as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks
- Previous achievement in the field sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing, engagement & negotiating skills
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online