Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Director of University Public Relations
- Develops and executes comprehensive plans, strategies and programmes to maximize outcomes for the Univeristy and to enhance the University’s reputation, recognition, and image, in support of its strategic objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Formulate and implement a strategic public relations and marketing agenda.
- Advise, coordinate, and assist in the development and production of internal and external communications.
- Ensure that the University’s brand content is consistent, well timed, and newsworthy
- Lead marketing efforts in campus-wide enrollment campaigns.
- Generate timely content for the University’s digital platforms – website, social media channels, email.
- Maintain current knowledge of educational advertising trends.
- Perform other assigned duties
- First Degree in Journalism
- A Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Mass Communication or similar disciplines
- Cognate experience in related field
- Proof of understanding of national and international media landscapes
- Membership of a relevant professional organization
- Strong knowledge and experience regarding the use of modern and relevant ICT
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online