Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Director of Works & Maintenance Services
- Responsible for planning , coordinating, and supervising the construction, maintenance, grounds keeping functions of the University and to do related work as required
- Candidate must possess a Honours Degree (B.Sc.) not below Second 2 Class Lower (2 ) or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Civil/Building Engineering from a recognized University or Polytechnic
- Must be a registered member of the Council for the regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON) or and other relevant professional body. Such a candidate must have a valid Practicing License and should show considerable degree of competence for the running of the Department.
- Applicant must have a minimum of twelve (12) years post-graduation experience.
- Candidate must have served in the position of Deputy Director of Works or headed Works Department of comparable Institution or similar position in other Corporate Institutions with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience on that post.
- Post graduate qualification (M.Sc.) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online