Classic Organics, a Nigerian leading Skincare, Haircare and Babycare Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- A Dispatch rider delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
Essential Responsibilities (Others may be Assigned)
- Ride the company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycles.
- Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor.
- Responsible for updating the Drivers Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned motorcycle and must properly lock the motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- Ensure correct products are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify the delivery addresses.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Focus on customer service.
- Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Proficient in basic computer applications with the ability to learn new software.
- Reliable and punctual
- Problem solver
- Focused and patient
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage pressure
- Time Manager.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Classicorganicsjobs@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.