EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economy Research Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyst would be responsible for conducting detailed research and macro analysis.
- The candidate must be detailed oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the role and the field of Economics.
- Responsible for producing research reports and macroeconomic analysis.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and the ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis.
- Organise, interpret and present information to meet a specified brief.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 – 5 years experience as an Analyst or Business Writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or statistics.
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits of Working With Us.
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN150,000 – 250,000 / Month.)
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.