Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Electrical specialist reviews and follows drawings, blueprints and construction specifications, installs troubleshoots and maintains circuits and equipment for telephones, computer networks, video distribution systems, security, access control systems, energy management, CaTV and other low voltage systems using hand/power tools and specialized tools/equipment.
- Installs pathways and spaces for installation of low voltage wiring using construction documents and tools.
- Installs, terminates and test wires and cables, both wire and fiber optic using specialized procedures and tools.
- Installs, tests, troubleshoots and maintains cable systems using specialized tools and equipment.
- Installs communications, sound distribution, video, voice and data systems using blueprints and construction documents using tools and specialized equipment.
- Installs prefabricated systems such as lighting controllers, dimming systems, life/safety, energy management systems using manufacturer’s documentation, tools and testing equipment.
- Performs other general building maintenance as needed.
- Interested candidate should possess B.Eng with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Position Title as the subject of their email application.