Posted 7 months ago
Cherryfield College, a reputable Co-educational and Full Boarding School located in the heart of Abuja, is recruiting a qualified and highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Candidate must possess relevant Degree in English Language, with Cambridge IGSCE certification, and a TRCN certificate
- Must possess at least 3 years’ experience teaching the British/Nigerian curriculum.
- As a fully boarding school, the candidate must be willing to participate fully in other aspects of the school life, involve in extracurricular activities and the pastoral care of students
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and communicate this in an enthusiastic and imaginative way in both practical and theory lessons.
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure.
- A dynamic and highly driven individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills..
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Must be passionate about education and working with children with a strong commitment to school development programs.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), and photocopies of Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Visit the school premises at:
Jikwoyi – Abuja (FCT).