EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equity Research Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Equity Research Analyst would be responsible for providing research and analysis for target industries, markets, and capital markets to inform financial and investment decisions.
- Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
- Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
- Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and making revisions as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 – 5 years experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN150,000 – 250,000 / Month)
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.