At Royal Touch Integrated Services Limited, we provide solutions and services (sales and marketing) to Clients (experts in their businesses and industry) to develop and implement their vision. We offer recommendations and options based on clients needs. Complete requested tasks by the client, makesuggestions on opportunities or changes needed within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kwara and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification
- 0 – 5 years work experience
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA diploma or certificate is a plus.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.