SUNIC Foods Limited is a registered private limited company which has its corporate headquarters in Owerri and a network of branches in several other locations. Our Company is built on Total Commitment to Customer Satisfaction, Excellent Service, Loyalty and Trust through the provision of Healthy, Appetizing, Nourishing and Refreshing Meals at all times.
The business currently specializes in the provision of all types and kinds of Pastries, Delicious Continental Dishes, Home-Made African Foods, Chewables, Wine / Bar Services, Ready-To-Eat Ice Cream, Sharwarma, Outdoor Catering and Events Planning / Management through its network of Fine Dining, Quick Service Restaurant and Catering / Events Management Units. At SUNIC, we believe that our success is dependent upon the day to day efficiency of every staff, unit, section or department of our business.
To help maintain and grow this standard, we are recruiting young and vibrant individuals who are passionate and positive minded to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized academic institution.
- Not less than 5 years’ experience working in a Quick Service Restaurant, (NO TRAINING REQUIRED).
- Proven knowledge in QSR operations and administrations.
- Proven ability to develop and drive recipe compliance.
- Strong communication and problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple departments toward mascimum productivity.
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems and to teach, train and mentor subordinates on ways forward.
- Demonstrated experience in equipment maintenance and production floor management.
- Excellent leadership skills with hands-on approach, and the lead by example work style.
- Proven experience in using ICT in different platforms.
- Ability to work under intense pressure.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022 (11.59pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person with their Applications and CV at the address below:
The Company Administrator,
Sunic Foods Limited,
115a, Douglas Road, Owerri,