Northstan is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure procurement of equipment supplies, regular technical report on state of the equipment and ensure that task are meet before deadline.
- Ensure inventory of asset through asset labelling, stock taking and create asset register using spread sheet.
- Ensure a high safety measures and standards are adopted in any preventive and corrective maintenance works with highest standards of health and safety policies.
- Creating data base for maintenance carried out compliance with the SLAs with vendor, procedures, policies, and regulation.
- Creating new idea to bench mark global relevance promoting Total quality management (TQM) structure and service orientation enhance service delivery and cost reduction.
- Prepare planned preventive maintenance schedule and ensure that schedule is implemented and premises always clean as to create a new image for the organization health and safety standards.
- Oversee maintenance activities ensure time duration, quality and cost minimization is achieved through proper procurement process.
- Evaluate and carry out due process ensuring that best vendor is selected for any task.
- Ensure cost analysis and evaluation in determining vendor quotation in comparison to facility project to achieve best value.
- Plan, organize and implement all aspects of facility projects ensure proper risk management.
- Schedule and evaluate regular routine stock level on electrical, cleaning and other building interior finishing.
- Ensure compliance with code requirement, government agencies and government regulation.
- Routine inspection with prospective client to ensure high occupancy rate.
- Manage building infrastructure.
- Interface with all vendors/subcontractors to ensure all equipment is operating properly and that there are no disruptions of service.
- Supervises daily operations of maintenance functions such as trash removal, security, common restroom cleaning, common areas, carpentry, painting, electrical/mechanical, diesel purchase and consumption etc.
- Manage routine maintenance and repair of equipment as necessary to address normal wear and tear.
- Vendor management and procurement activities.
- Provide technical assistance and oversight for small projects.
- Respond to emergency calls regarding building problems.
- Develop requests for proposals of service, review bids, and negotiate contracts.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with 5 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.