Lasaco Assurance Plc is one of the fastest growing Insurance Companies in Nigeria. It is a composite insurance company with various products and services. We were incorporated on 20th of December, 1979 and licensed as an insurer on 7th July, 1980. We commenced full operation on 1st August 1980. With the vast opportunities presented by increased capitalization for business expansion and growth, we became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when its Shares were admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction. We have grown considerably in size, business coverage, profits, capital base and assets with our operations spanning all classes of the Insurance and Special Risks business, high impact financial services and Real Estate managed by our subsidiary.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Risk Advisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Risk Advisors should bring reputable clients to the company.
- Be able to sell the company’s insurance packages.
- Attend to both new and existing clients
- Give regular field reports to his/her direct manager
- Attend weekly business meetings
- Be honest, efficient, reliable and client-oriented.
- Be articulated, focused, highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work with, or no supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good team spirit
- Target oriented.
- The remuneration is a combination of fixed / variable income plus a good percentage of business introduced determined by performance.
- There are also prospects for promotion and attractive career paths exist for high fliers, and goal getters.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.