Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance & Data Officer
Reference No.: req27203
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Grade: 7
About Your New Job
- Supporting the timely and complete maintenance of our fleet through planning, tracking, purchasing, cost saving and reporting is the reason to come to work everyday as a Fleet Maintenance Data Officer.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Tracking Fleet maintenance compliance across all locations.
- Prepare and update Annual Maintenance plans.
- Track and analyze daily fleet maintenance cost to ensure zero wrong postings.
- Raise PC and SES on all fleet maintenance jobs.
- Appraise the performance of Fleet Vendors in line with signed contracts and champion quarterly Vendor review.
- Undertake at least one cost saving project per quarter.
- Ensure accurate end of the month maintenance cost postings.
- Moderate daily, weekly and month Fleet reviews.
- Ensure routine management reports are shared in time.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering or Sciences with 2- 3 years experience in Machine/Fleet Maintenance.
- B.Sc / HND in other fields, but with 5 years experience in Machine/Fleet maintenance.
- Firm idea on fleet maintenance and administration.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Professional level in Microsoft applications.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical Skills (for reviews and tracking).
- Planning and aligning.
- Ensuring Accountability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online