A big Logistics company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc with 1-2 years of experience as a Front Desk Manager or in similar role
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and present location e.g “Front Desk Manager / Asaba” as the subject of the mail.