Jewels Leading Lights Academy is an international Christian school which started off in September 2013 and was birth from the Bible club where children gather every Saturday to learn about Jesus and how to shine as lights in their everyday lives, which consist of Creche, pre nursery, grade school and high school with 4 branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment type: Full time
- Communicate, answer and respond promptly to parents, stakeholders and other enquiries.
- Build customer relationships, represent and maintain the school’s image /reputation.
- Establish, update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Manage the reception area to ensure visitors/stakeholders are attended to in a timely manner.
- Answer phone calls, take messages and redirect calls appropriately.
- Maintain the schoolcalendar, organize/schedule appointments/meetings and maintain contact list.
- Attend meetings, record proceedings, producemunites, correspondence memos, letters, etcas necessary, and provide polite and professional communication.
- Ensure good operation and functionality of various office equipment/facilities, ensure preventive maintenance, etc.
- Develop and update administrative systems for more efficiencey.
- Supervise the security personnel to ensure the security of lives and properties in the school.
- Supervise the cleaning/sanitary personnel to ensure clean environment at all times.
- Manage office supplies, stocks and place orders when necessary, verify receipts for payment.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for important/confidential documents and records.
- Conduct research, prepare reports and presentations backed with relevant datawhen assigned.
- Perform business development and develop strategies in reaching out to prospective students.
- Assist with various human resources related issues and personnel data/information, including recruitment, onboarding, confirmations, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation, etc.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal standards/regulation, as well as industry regulations.
- Assist in organizing events/activities, and support business development initiatives whenever needed.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by management.
Skills / Competencies / Qualities
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / B.Ed qualification.
- Qualification: BSc B.Ed in any related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a school environment.
- Excellent listening, communication, oral, writing,skills as well asorganizational, research and IT skills.
- Good office administration/management experience.
- Highly conscientious and committed.
- Good interpersonal relationship ability at alllevels.
- Attentive to detail, compassionate/caring, empathetic/sociable, highly diplomatic & planning and organizing.
- Great problem-solving.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.