Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Department: Front Office
Report To: General Manager
We seek a human resource manager who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers daily.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs) and support the guarantee of fair treatment to the staff.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Supervises and managing employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Acts as the “Service Champion” for the Front Office and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic, and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
Education and Work Experience
- 7 years’ experience in charge of hospitality guest services in relevant HOTEL Front Office senior leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
- Other hospitality certifications are an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, and Power point).
- High level of experience with top brands in the hospitality Industry.
- Knowledgeable in hospitality standards
- Strong computer literacy
- Attention to details and procedures.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with clients directly.
- Familiar with administrative software
- Strong reporting skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service with a client focus
- Effective team management.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Human Resources|