F-PRO Computer College offers world class computer training in the ICT Industry with major focus on IT Training, Publishing, Software Development, Web Application, Web Design & Development, IT Solutions& Services among other businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer Instructor
Location: Alakuko, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Days: Monday – Saturday
We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer instructor with passion for design and ability to pass on knowledge to students. Ideal candidate will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple graphic design application platforms (Corel Draw, InDesign and Photoshop). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration.
Organizational Function and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for instruction in the Graphic Design program. This includes developing a relevant and progressive curriculum, designing and implementing effective learning strategies and environments, delivering instruction of high quality, assessing student learning, advising students, and participating in college service activities at the department.
The following duties are typically expected of this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Responsible for teaching practical and theory in the Graphic Design Program including but not limited to the following courses: Print and Production, Computer Graphics, Typography, and Graphic Design.
- Develop and plan appropriate instructional strategies, including alternative delivery strategies when appropriate.
- Instruct students in classes and participate in college service activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Assist and advise students who have problems with assignments, tests, grades, course content, and career concerns.
- Evaluate student performance in courses taught by the instructor.
- Develop and maintain curriculum in collaboration with head of department.
- Participate in instructional and curriculum articulation activities with other programs and other divisions of instruction.
- Design curriculum and instruct in a variety of non-traditional formats to meet student and business needs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the college values of excellence, respect and integrity
- Skill in oral and written communications.
- Actual and demonstrable hands-on experience using Adobe Creative Apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Actual and demonstrable hands-on experience using Corel Draw, Corel Photo Paint and more.
- Demonstrated and documented professional working knowledge of electronic document preparation and traditional production methods in a provided portfolio.
- BSc or HND or OND or NCE Graduate in any field.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of professional experience (other than teaching) in Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, or related field.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.