British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-time or Part-time Computer Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor students behaviour.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- Coding is an integral part of our curriculum, therefore must be able to teach coding.
- First degree in a related fields.
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills.
- Ability to teach computing including coding to primary school children.
- Must have prior verifiable experience of teaching in a school.
- Must live in Ibadan and within a reasonable distance to Oluyole Estate.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.