Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.Our services are provided for both the local and international markets
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Plant Production Manager (Oil and Gas Company)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervises the operation of the process and performs correct and compact settings on all plants
- Contributes to the order and cleanness of the work station and ensures compliance with the finished product
- Ensures that maintenance program is drawn with the maintenance strategy deﬁned by the Operations Manager & industrial Manager.
- Permanently ensures, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, the backup stocks of the spare part are in line with stocks speciﬁed./Applies the operating procedures for maintenance of vital equipment speciﬁed in the risk evaluation procedure.
- Sets up in each unit a preventive maintenance plan, according to the operating manuals of the manufacturers.
- Prepares maintenance budgets, while monitoring and controlling costs
- Ensure the adherence and awareness of Living Saving Rules in all Production units.
- Ensures Production units adhere to the safety and security policy o
- Issues work Permit in his production units
- Ensure that training and capacity-building programs are drawn up and are monitored.
- Ensures that operating manual and Maintenance procedure are established in accordance with standards of the entity, and ensures their application in the unit
- Transfer training received to the team and ensures operators in his units are qualiﬁed.
- Participates in risk analysis and ensures that work authorization is obtained even for routine maintenance.
Requirements/ Competencies / Skills
- B.Eng Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Experience: Production Supervisor +5 years
- Professional Experience: Maintenance Supervisor +3 years
- Language level: Proficient in English
- Language Level: Proficient in French an added advantage
- Good understanding of managing plants
- Good communicator
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations management
- Understand basics in Finance
- Good understanding of the quality system
- Good understanding of HSEQ
- Very good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Good knowledge of kite tools
- Knowledge of business management and systems (budgets, handle HR issues, communication, etc.)
- Strong networking ability
- Asset management knowledge
- Good technical skills
- Good communication skills
- Industrial supply
- Regulations and standards
- Operations administrations and monitoring
- Budget preparations and monitoring
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Oil & Gas/Energies|