Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury skincare brand, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interview staff and train staff
- Coach store team to perform in a professional engaging manner and lead by example
- Set and meet team sales objectives
- Oversee inventory counts and daily stock checks
- Weekly track and analyze sales volume and revenue
- Daily ensure that the workplace is clean and conducive
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve complaints
- Track, analyze and develop marketing plans
- Track referral sources
- Monitor, analyze and communicate staff/provide sales performance
- Attend business development seminars
- Plan events from initiation to execution in concert with the C.E.O
- Work with the photographer in generating images and videos
- Ensure images and videos are available for official use
- Prepare space for events
- Manage event RSVP list
- Attend and actively participate in required meetings.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Prepare requisition list
- Liaise with suppliers and order new raw materials
- Order office supplies
- Order packaging supplies
- Place order for packaging designs
- Monitor the staff’s punctuality
- Check that the phones are turned on
- Check company emails
- Check orders going out and ensure that they are being processed
- Check the production log and ensure that the materials required are available
- Conduct daily stock intake
- Follow up on all pending raw material orders
- Resolve all operational issues
- Send daily report.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field
- 4 years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Management skills
- Strong customer service approach and attitude
- Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.