International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and experienced individual to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager blends business acumen and operational knowledge to drive business results while building a high-performing team.
- This role uses discretion in assigning duties to employees and in employment decisions and is accountable for the achievement of sales goals, operations, staffing and performance management of employees.
- The General Manager reports to the CEO.
- You will need proven operational prowess, marketing savvy, and a growth mindset, as well as the ability to manage a team to execute Company’s vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a General Manager.
- Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long-term and immediate situations
- Computer functions, troubleshooting, and basic setup.
- Proficient in all MS software and equivalent
- Able to make decisions that are based of technological efficiencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly editing and proofreading
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and display flexibility
- A keen sense of urgency, adaptability, and accountability to strive for excellence in high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills – is assertive and still viewed as approachable; deals with sensitive issues with finesse
- Demonstrated high level of responsiveness in communication with employees of all levels and other external constituents
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.