Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection – empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GoLang Developer (Advanced Automation)
- We are looking for a seasoned Software Developer to join Advanced Automation R&D team.
- The project is to enhance core Acronis Cyber Protect cloud product with automation capabilities and is strategic to Acronis.
- Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements;
- Participate design and peer code reviews.
- Develop of unit tests and planform features;
- Support QA team in technical matters;
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed.
What You Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- At least 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of MSSQL, stored procedures, and/or C# will be a plus
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online