Posted 9 months ago
Mandos Nigeria is an Hr and Business Solutions Provider that represents a Passion for Capacitating Businesses. We are a Business Oriented Consultancy firm that trains individuals that are Passionate and Committed to working thereby putting their Quotas in achieving organisational goals and Objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Conducting Research and Assisting Supervisor where possible.
- Participating in workshops, and team-building workshops.
- Compiling Reports and making Presentations to other staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- To be successful as a Graduate Trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department.
- An outstanding Graduate Trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.