Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Through our specialized subsidiaries, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable, and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial, and investment services. Our experience and capabilities in providing our services are bolstered by our Board of Directors and Management professionals, who have a combined experience of more than three decades in the provision of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Yaba, or Costain – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for confident, highly motivated and self-driven young graduates wishing to make a career in the financial services sector of the economy.
- Applicants should be no more than 28 years old, and hold a Bachelor’s Degree, passed at minimum of Second-Class Upper division level in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Humanities and Arts.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- They should be go-getters, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and a history of academic and professional achievements
- Selected candidates will be hired as Management Trainees, and undergo a structured training and competence-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.