Kradot Limited is a humanitarian organization that is committed to creating a positive impact in the lives of different individuals especially those at higher risks. We have a team of committed individuals who are goal-driven. We provide top-notch services to our clients within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking recent graduates to join our team.
- We are looking for goal-driven and passionate individuals to support the business services department.
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members
- Provide advice and guidance on services selection to client
- Submit daily sales reports through the company sales app
- Attending meetings along with managerial staff and taking notes
- Conducting research and assisting the manager or supervisor when necessary
- Bringing positive vibes into the company and forming a lasting professional relationship.
- B.A / B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 – 8 years of work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- N75,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.