Leam Consulting is the foremost consulting firm which stands out in areas of professional certification training, HR advisory services, recruitment, Business Development/Startup and IT consulting services in Nigeria. We have a proven track record delivering excellent courses to individuals and corporate organizations. The structure of our courses and materials are based on international standards and accreditations in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT. We train according to the global best practices with qualified and certified instructors/facilitator taking you through the training process. We have trained over 3000 career fulfilled clients and still counting. You just have to be the next individual, business, organization to experience a career boost, performance development and business success with LEAM Consulting.
Our services also includes:HR advisory services, recruitment and selection for SMEs, professional CV and Cover letter writing/appraisal, Business Development, Advertising and Branding, Digital Marketing, IT Consulting and lots more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.