Trontier Limited is an innovative Frontier Technologies company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet your data-driven and automation needs. We help you uncover patterns in raw data, gain insights and use them to make informed decisions. With novel AI technologies, we design solutions that will filter through the massive pool of data to automatically identify and extract meaningful information for faster and smarter decision-making. Our solutions use AI to improve KPIs, gain new market intelligence and predict future outcomes.
We provide the right tools to analyse massive unstructured Big Data generated from IoT sensors and other sources including text, images, videos, and time series. Thus, we make sure that our customer’s business does not leave huge amount of valuable data and insights behind. We deliver end-to-end digital transformation for a broad range of sectors including health, agriculture, logistics, manufacturing and businesses that have medium to large-scale data-driven needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a graphics design intern to design a production team and deliver solutions and services such as presentation design, print and image selection.
- You will be working with our consultants to digitize, optimize and strategize messaging, bringing insights to life.
- You will co-create distinctive visual communication solutions and inspiring stories alongside our consultants. You will collaborate with product managers, UX designers and front end developers to guide the design process from initial requirements to visual design delivery.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit to take ownership of products and work to continually improve.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Have some years of work or business experience in graphics design.
- Has the ability to implement and expand frontier platform features, establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards .
- Has strong communication skills to present and defend designs to CEO/COO as well as partners, stakeholders and clients if needs arise.
- Has the ability to push our visual design and brand forward in line with latest design trends..
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Creative thinker.
What’s in it for You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online