Trading Partner Limited is a bridge that connects businesses and facilitates trade deals between companies from different countries worldwide. Using our vast wealth of experiences, resources, and connections, we have built a robust infrastructure for the implementation of integrated supplies, including the provision of engineering, technological, and logistics solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- As a Graphics Designer at Trading Partner Limited, you’ll be responsible forthe entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our advert copy, websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Creating and presenting concepts for new projects and campaigns
- Brand identity, logo, and package design
- Digital design and social media content creation
- Vector-based illustration
- Photo retouching, manipulation, color correcting, and archiving
- Collaborating with coworkers, retailers and printers; attending press checks to ensure print quality
- Developinggraphics, illustrations, and other creative materials and content for the web, social, and other digital platforms that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences
- Designing the layout of materials for internal communications and business materials
- Creatinginfographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualification
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite.
- Experience with graphic design and production principles and processes; experience in camera operation, location and set management, audio, lighting, sound, editing, and mixing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online