Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit and Risk Management
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Credit Risk Management will develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He / she leads / manages initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models / processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
- Manage the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
- Improve and optimize credit approval, recovery, and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
- Coach, supervise, and mentor analysts, collections, recovery, and underwriting officers for effective, efficient, and optimal performances.
- Enhance and review the company’s Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board.
- Candidates should possess at least a Master’s Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field.
- 10 – 15 years work experience in credit risk management
- Candidate must possess relevant training and certificates from recognized bodies, professional memberships.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.