ADDOSSER Microfinance Bank Limitedplays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services.
Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeriaofferinga broad range of products and services, to serve it’s over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Risk Management
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that the bank’s risk identification and assessment lies on sound and reliable frameworks and systems.
- Developing and overseeing adherence to methodologies, guidance and standards applicable to risk identification and assessment frameworks.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessment campaign.
- Developing and implementing methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain types of risks. Analyze and classify risks (frequency / potential severity) and measure financial impact of risk on the company.
- Assist in Capital Adequacy assessment for Risk Rating purposes and other risk based analysis.
- Responsible for implementing the bank’s Risk Management Policy Framework as periodically revised and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Interact with businesses and risk officers on risk assessment tasks; provide support and guidance as necessary.
- Track the execution of risk assessment campaigns, identify and escalate issues.
- Assist in developing links between Risk Id and Assessment program and other components of the ERM framework.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- 5+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of the corporate and investment banking (products, markets, processes).
- Knowledge to various types of risks (credit, operational, market, liquidity)
- A comparable experience in an Enterprise Risk
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualification candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicating the Job title as the subject of the mail