The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, of Human Resources, is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and strategic evaluation of the human resources department for the entire group.
- He/she will be responsible for all Human Resources-related solutions that influence business decisions.
- The Head, of HR, will also improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale and relations between staff and management, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices and attract talented recruits to meet the organization’s needs.
Some Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives that are in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health, and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, and health, succession planning, employee relations, and retention, and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by overseeing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining of staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations budgets and financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, measuring, and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- 4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- At least 7 years post-graduation experience, with cognitive experience in full-cycle HR experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, more importantly, Excel with an ability to analyze data.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi) anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Human Resources|