Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is a licensed Finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned business men and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all the business development initiatives and resources of the organisation and also overseeing the performance of the sales team.
- Oversee the performance and results of the sales team.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the company’s business development strategy.
- Ensure the sales targets for the organisation is met for the financial year.
- Oversee the resources for marketing and sales and maintain good relationships with external vendors, advertising and media firms.
- Maintain lead generation and follow through in the sales process to ensure deals are closed.
- Review prospective client’s business to ascertain its viability and assessment of collateral.
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output.
- Participate in organisation-wide strategy planning and expand the thinking around the role of marketing in achieving growth
- B.Sc / HND in any course of study
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in sales / relationship management in a financial institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team member and leader.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Excellent sales coaching skills
- Must be computer literate able to tender good reports.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Target based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Marketing” as the subject of the email.