Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations / AG. MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identifying, formulating, developing and directing the implementation of
- short, medium and long-term business objectives and strategies of the Company.
- Planning, directing and organizing the Organization’s activities to achieve the set goals and targets.
- Reporting/presenting to the Board relevant information on the Company’s current and future initiatives and operations, as well as developing andpresenting alternatives and recommending courses of action to Board forconsideration.
- Leading, motivating, developing and managing a high-performance,empowered team of executives responsible for all functions contributingto the success of the Company.
- Fostering the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of theCompany.
- Providing support to the Board and all committees of the Company bypreparing meeting agendas and ensuring the circulation of the minutes ofthe regular meetings.
- Establishing administrative systems and processes that enable theCompany meet its obligations to the Board, committees and employees.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationship with staff,customers and clients to facilitate the realization of the Company’s goalsand objectives,
- Being a result-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful ‘team player’,demonstrating the ability to develop and strengthen management team tomaximize company profitability and efficiency.
- Leading and growing all sectors of the Company’s business, focusing onmarketing and assessing of business opportunities which are of potentialbenefit to the Company.
- Overseeing and fostering effective communication with all shareholdersand supporters of the Company.
- Furnishing the Board with regular comprehensive reports on the revenuesand expenditures of the Company.
- Preparing annual, operational budget with the Finance and AccountsDepartment when approved by the Board, administering the fundsaccording to the approved budget, and monitoring the Company’s monthlycash flow.
- Recruiting skilled staff and professionals in relevant disciplines toappropriate positions, for efficiency, and establishing appropriateremuneration levels and performance-based conditions for staff with theframework approved by the Board.
- Orienting newly recruited staff to the Company’s work, training,supervising, coaching, mentoring and developing them to improveperformance.
- Ad-hock duties.
Qualifications / Experience
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) or a Chartered Insurer.
- Minimum of 5 (Five) years post NYSC experience in a health industry orother related health institution or in an insurance firm with currentpracticing license.
- MUST be registered with relevant licensing bodies.
- Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehensionskills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long termsustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, healthfinancing, Insurance or related fields will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to:
The Senior Administration and Human Resources,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout, Isiadinso,
Close, G.R.A. Enugu State.
Send an email to: [email protected]