Zojatech Limited – We are a digital transformationconsultancy and software development company. We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses. Our goal is to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability, and carves a niche for our clients as innovative leaders of their industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Product, Marketing & Engineering
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head Technical will be responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the Engineering, product and presales activities of the business in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the CAO.
- The Head Technology will lead a team of Software developers, Product Managers, Designers and Presale Managers to achieve set Business objectives.
- You will oversee ongoing core business operations within the company. Work with the CAO in the development of enterprise/organization policies and goals that optimize financial and corporate performance and facilitate the growth of the company.
- You will direct all existing and new custom software and application development, enterprise software application, product engineering, enterprise architecture advisory and other solutions in line with business requirements.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets while driving the acquisition of the Company’s customers, its revenue goals and the general direction and management of the business activities, including market competitiveness, product definition/pricing and distribution/diversity strategies.
- You will be accountable for effective and efficient technical operations of the company and for managing all operational risks to reduce their negative impacts to as low as reasonably possible.
- You will ensure that all technical operational controls are in place and working, and that the enterprise works in compliance with all related regulations.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or other related courses or numerate disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years in a Fintech Operating environment with hands on experience in software web and application development, product management and product marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in management and leadership capacity
- Good Knowledge of managing Projects and Product development from ideation to commercialization
- Knowledge of programming language
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage.
N600,000 – N900,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.