EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Research
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Research would be responsible for providing oversight over the research / analysis for target industries, markets, and capital markets, with the aim of providing own audience with a robust evidence-base in making financial and investment decisions.
- Oversee the collection of market data & trend-spotting on various classes of security instruments, and their transformation into actionable information through fundamental, technical, and quantitative analysis, presented in periodic research notes with the aim of supporting investment decision-making by both internal teams and clients
- Responsible for providing analytical support in the production, and maintenance of marketing collaterals for the securities business.
- Responsible for all quantitative and qualitative research and managing the evidence/research/database, which informs the strategic development of Financial Inclusion
- Lead commissioned research and policy analysis initiatives, as well as provide technical assistance to research and policy components embedded within specific projects/programmes
- Drive and support knowledge and insight activities while being accountable for the availability and quality of knowledge assets
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of proven experience in a financial investment research department
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- MBA or other advanced degrees in finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications in finance, and investment management (e.g. CIS, CFA, ACCA).
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN200,000 – 400,000 / Month)
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.