Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Supervisor
- This position will provide leadership and coordination for the day to day Health, Safety and (HSE) related matters in the Plant.
- Develop Health Safety & Environment (HSE) plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Provide support on the implementation of company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO 9001, 14001, 22000 and 45001
- Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for closeout of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Plant Management Team.
- Ensure proper usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and ensure that all safety signs are kept in place and adhered to
- Coordinates plant clinic activities and reports health and safety-related status of the plant
- Coordinates plant house-keeping, safety & environmental matters
- Coordinates checking and maintenance of plant safety equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in the Sciences, Health, Safety & Environmental Technology /Engineering.
- Minimum 3-7 years experience in related industry.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online